Thank you for your interest in having ShowTime Photo Booth, LLC at your special event! If you are unable to reach us by phone, please leave us a message and we will call you back. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are responding to inquiries in the order they are received. In the meantime, read through some important Q&As about making your reservation.
Booking Your Booth :
+ Is my date available?
- Most likely yes, we have several photo booths we rent out and we keep on adding more to our inventory. Some high demand dates, however, book quickly, contact us to inquire about exact date availability or call us at (469) 808-9970.
+ What if I have a last minute event within 7 days?
- We will do our best to accommodate your event. Call us right away or text us at (469) 808-9970.
+ What makes ShowTime photo booth different and better than the competition?
- Showtime Photo Booth always “thinks outside the booth”. We provide a fun outstanding experience for your guests. Our top of the line interactive technology used by our Magic Mirror, Mobile Roamer Ring, Video Kiosk and proprietary pics rating and comments software along with our professionalism, photo quality, and customer service separates us from our competition.
+ What if I find a lower price elsewhere?
-You can be easily fooled by a lower competitor’s price, slower session times usually mean you’ll end up paying more $ per photo. Send us a competitor’s quote and we will do a free comparison by phone with you to highlight the differences if any. It is easy to cut corners with limited customer service, lower quality cameras, printers, computers, or even the paper. Our combination of professionally dressed factory trained technicians, premium papers, and electronics ensure the highest quality possible, fastest photo session processing and quickest printing times.
+ My venue requires insurance, do you carry liability insurance?
- Yes, we carry a commercial business liability policy and can provide a copy for your venue if required. If your venue requires an endorsement or certificate for their specific business. Any other special requests for venue approval please e-mail us at email@example.com
+ What if book my even and it gets canceled or I want to reschedule?
- You can cancel or reschedule 30-days in advance. Any changes within the 30-day period will incur a cancelation fee or loss of deposit. We do understand you may have small changes in your timing or plans so contact us right away and we will do our best to accommodate your needs
+ What type of events does ShowTime Photo Booth handle?
Showtime provides photo booth entertainment for all type of event including corporate events, weddings, company parties, birthday parties, holiday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, expos, school dances, non-profit fundraisers, quinceañeras, sweet sixteen, graduations, festivals, etc.
+ We are a non-profit organization, can you work with our Budget?
From the very start of Showtime Photo Booth, we’ve always supported our community charities and foundations. Depending on our availability, the size of your event, it is possible to offer special non-profit pricing, so please contact us for more information.
+ Where does Showtime Photo Booth provide services?
We offer fun photo booth experiences in all the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex, including Addison, Coppell, Frisco, Carrollton, Lewisville, Flour Mound, Rockwall, Garland, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson and other cities. We are available to travel up to 50 miles outside the metroplex for your big event.
What do I get:
Every rental comes standard with everything you need for an awesome photo booth experience.
Click here for package details . Following are common questions about our most popular upgrades.
+ What kind of photo layout can we choose from?
- We have a choice of 4”x6” print or 2”x6” strips. We have different layout designs to choose from.
+ How many photos can we take during the event?
You can take an unlimited number of photos during the booking period.
+ Do we get prints immediately during the event?
Absolutely. The photos are printed immediately after they are taken .
+ What if I want to customize my prints to match my even?
- We offer different options for print personalization. Depending on the package, you can add your own text and/or logo to the templates we provide, View samples Here
Or, you can choose our Custom Graphics Upgrade, which is $100 We can color match your wedding invite, stationary or any theme you have for your event. You can view samples and see our layout option here. You can . After making your payment for the Custom Graphics Upgrade or booking your Standard, Premium or Platinum Package, please fill out form to request your design.
+ Do you provide a selection of props or custom props?
- Yes, absolutely. We offer a variety of props including fun hats, glasses, arrows, messages, instruments and vintage props. Let us know what you are looking for, and in most cases we’ll try to put together a custom prop package at no charge. We can also customize props for you at a very low price. Contact us for details (469) 808-9970.
+ Do you offer social media integration?
Yes! We’ve been on the cutting edge of technology since our launch, and continue to provide the newest features. Pics taken by our photo booth could be sent immediately to the guest mobile phones by text message and from there they can share them instantly to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or by email.
Set Up & More:
Your event was a success! Now what? Pink Shutter’s service doesn’t end when your event is over. Taking home prints is great, but you have access to all the digital photos as well. Take advantage of SAP sharing tools to relive your favorite memories.
+ Can I purchase copies of my prints?
Yes!, you can. Just let us know the event date and name and we can accommodate with additional prints for a small fee.
+ I ordered a USB of my Event’s photos. When should I expect to receive it?
You should receive your USB 4-6 business days after your event.
+ How long after my event can I expect my photos to be uploaded for viewing?
You can expect to receive an email with the direct link to your gallery about one week after your event date.
+ When will I receive the link to my zip files of images?
You can expect to receive an email with the direct link to your downloadable ZIP file about one week after your event date.
We want your event to go as smoothly as possible and for you to be informed on how our set up process works. This Q&As help the venue, event planner and booth attendant make sure everything will fit and function as needed.
+ How long before my event start time does the booth technician arrive to set up?
-We usually arrive 1.5 hours prior to start time. If you need us to arrive earlier, please let us know about adding idle time. (see question above regarding idle time pricing.)
+ What if I want my photo booth to be outdoors?
-We require that our photo booth is covered and protected from any inclement weather, such as, but not limited to, rain, direct sunlight, and high wind. Remember that we still need electrical outlets and wifi connectivity.
+ Do I need to provide my own extension cord?
-Your venue is required to provide electricity within 12ft of the photo booth location as our booth has a built-in 12ft extension cord. Check your local building codes to make sure you are meeting code. If you are in a location that doesn’t have power, you can rent a battery generator from us for $75.
+ What does my attendant need to know about my venue before arriving?
To avoid any delay in your photo booth setup, please make arrangements and pay for any parking charge for one vehicle prior to our arrival.
Please provide instructions for ease of accessibility. Direct us to ramped areas, the booth is on wheels, or let us know in advance if the venue can only be accessed by stairs.
+ Who is the attendant for my booth and how do I contact them?
You will be provided with a direct contact to your event coordinator once booking is completed.
+ How much space do I need for the Photo Booth?
- We recommend allowing 10ft x 10ft space to setup properly, place props, and allow guests to come in and out. However, the set up can scale down to as small as 8′ × 10′ if needed.
+ How are the double 2x6 strips cut so I can give them to my guests?
Strips are automatically cut by our printers and both strips are taken by the guests immediately after exiting the photo booth.
+ Do you provide backdrops?
Yes, we have a variety of backdrops. Check out our backdrop choices. The more we know about your event, the better. Please contact us about your theme and we’ll be sure to recommend some options. We can also create custom backdrops for your big event for a small fee.
+ What If I want to provide my own backdrop?
If you are using our booth as an open photo booth, you are welcome to set up a backdrop of your choosing. For the best results, we recommend a backdrop that is 8 feet x 8 feet.